Friday, January 6, 2012

The Last 8......

Here is the last of my list!!!!!

#21. Get a massage--on my list on my computer it said "Get a message"--ummm I might need to change that!!! hahaha!

#22. Take a self portrait once a month!

#23. Try 1 new recipe every month-- I am not a cook so this is really going to stretch me. I will have to start blogging about food! :)

#24. Go out of town at least once a month. It can be anywhere- but I at least want to start taking more day trips or even a weekend somewhere with friends!

#25. I want to explore my surrounding areas more. I want to go to the festivals that are around town, visit our museums, fairs, farmer's markets, thrifting....I want to see what our little town has to offer! I guess I just need to get out more! I am tired of doing the same old stuff!

#26. Buy a Coach purse- shallow--but I really have wanted one for years!!!

#27. Start and lead a LifeLine at my church.

Last but certainly not least!!!

#28. I want to get all of my hair chopped off for my 28th birthday! I have had the same hair since high school (my 10th year anniversary is coming up in June) I really think it is time to get it all chopped. Start fresh and new and what better day then my birthday!!!!

So there you have it!!! That is my list for this year! I hope and pray I can get everything done and accomplished!!!! Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment