Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weekend Recap.....

I am going to try and recap my very uneventful weekend :) Friday night my friends Shannon (and her little boy), Sarah and I went to First Friday. First Friday is held in Downtown Canton on the first Friday of every month. It is always so fun so go to. A lady I work with was singing at one of the art galleries so we went there for a little while to hear her. We got coffee at my favorite coffee shop Muggwiggz. I am sorry for the lack of photos but I forgot my camera at home! After First Friday we went up to Red Robin for dinner. I have not been to Red Robin in years...and I will admit it was pretty good! Saturday I was a total bum...I only left the house to go to the grocery store. My nephews spent the night..so that was a lot of fun. Sunday I went to church, it was a busy morning....I had 2 meetings to go to. After church I went home and did nothing again all day!!! hahaha!!!! That is why there is a total lack of photos in this post, because I was lazy all weekend. It was really nice to have time to relax though--the past 2 months have been really stressful at work and I was so happy to just sit around and do nothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment