Wednesday, January 4, 2012

11-20 of My List

As promised here is the next 10 of my list for the New Year!!!

#11. Do 5 photo shoots- I am actually shooting a wedding in July with a couple at church! I am super excited for this opportunity!!! I am hoping to get some shoots in before July :)

#12. Read 20 books.

#13. Get a boyfriend- shallow-but I need a man!!! :)

#14. Go to a Hillsong concert or church in NYC.

#15. Learn to crochet or knit.

#16. Go on a real vacation---to the beach----for a week!!! :)

#17. Send out 30 handwritten notes.

#18. Paint 5 paintings.

#19. Do a craft show.

#20. Blog at least 3 times per week!!!! I really need to work on this! I just noticed it was a month between postings! Not good!

Check back on Friday for my last 8!!!! Happy Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment