Tuesday, January 3, 2012

28 Things For My 28th Year!!!!

I don't turn 28 till June but I am wanting to get a head start on my list. I usually mix my New Years Resolutions and my To-Do List together!!!! I can only handle so many changes at a time :) Today I am going to list the first 10 and then will finish by the rest of the week! Warning: some of these are corny and dumb--but they are thing I want or want to do!!!   Let's begin!!!

#1. Lose a certain amount of weight. I know, EVERYONE has some kind of weigh loss resolution. I had one last year but that failed!!!! This year I am determined to conquer it!!!

#2. Buy new Uggs and wear them with skinny jeans (after my weight loss :)

#3. Skinny Jeans :)

#4. From June 1st- August 31st wear a skirt or dress everyday! I love summer dresses and would like to start buying some!

#5. Attend 1 concert every month! (Last year I was able to do 7- not too bad). I like this goal because it helps me get out and not be stale in my social life!

6#. Go on 5 dates- shallow but oh well! It can be with one guy or 5 guys!! haha! I would like to stick with 1 guy!

#7.  Spend a weekend in NYC with my dear friend Melissa. I was suppose to go last year but that did not happen!!!! I really am hoping it works out this year!

#8). I would like to have a certain amount of money in savings by the end of the year.

#9. Work and craft for my side business "Blissfully Simple."

#10. Take a photography class

Check back tomorrow for the next 10 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment