Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunday Night Fun......

I have been a fan of the David Crowder Band for years!!!! Earlier this year, they announced that they were going to be breaking up. I was so saddened by the news I almost cried, I am surprised I actually didn't! So when I got an email that they were going to be at a church in Cleveland I jumped on getting tickets to go!!! My dear friend Shannon went with me last night! When we were younger we always went to concerts! We saw the band Justified so many times that they knew us by name (embarrassing....now that we think about it!) haha! We were worried that we were going to be the oldest people there- but there was a ton of people and from all different age groups! It was such an awesome concert! We were in the 2nd row and I got a ton of pictures! It was a great way to end my infatuation with the band! ha! I think this was the 4th DCB concert I have been too! It was actually Shannon's first! Her first and my last! It was a great evening! (Some of the photos are kinda blurry b/c I was using my phone! 
have a ton on my actual camera)! 






No comments:

Post a Comment