Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reading List!!!

I have always enjoyed reading!!!! Right now, I have a few great books lined up that I am excited about. I am reading "The Help". Such a fantastic book and I am only half way through!!! I am hoping that I can finish it soon so I can go see the movie!!! So excited to see the movie! I usually see movies first and then read the books, but this time I switched it up!!! Glad I did :)


On Monday, my friend Melissa and I will be in a book club! I have never been in a book club before, so I am really looking forward to this! We will be reading "What Women Fear" by Angie Smith. I have heard so many great things about this book! There will be videos to go along with each chapter, I am looking forward to reading only about 1 chapter per week. I want to really grasp what each chapter is about instead of rushing through! 


And last but not least, I will be reading "One Thousand Gifts" by Ann Voskamp. I have also heard great things about this book. So hopefully
 in between "The Help" and "What Women Fear" 
I will be able to dive into this one as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment