Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's Been Awhile.....

Well I finally got a new computer. The cord for my old laptop was broken so instead of buying a new cord I just ended up getting a MacBook Pro!!!! yay!!!!

I have not been able to blog in FOREVER!!! We are no longer allowed on the internet at work....so between that and no computer at home...I have been behind!!! My goal at the beginning of the year was to blog 3 times a week....that hasn't happened!! Hopefully I will be able to get things moving on this blog!

Nothing much has been going on here...work has been really busy lately so that has been good! I am at least fulfilling one of my New Year Goals....going out of town at least once a month. Last night Kellie, Lisa, Sarah and I went up to Fairlawn and went to eat at Bravo's and then we went over to Barnes and Noble. I LOVE Barnes and Noble. The one in Fairlawn is the closest one we have!! :(  It was a fun evening. For our January outing we went to Cleveland to the West Side Market and then to Penzie Spices!!! Penzies is so fantastic! I was able to buy a few spices and they are awesome!!! Then we went to a restaurant called "Melt". It specializes in grilled cheese sandwiches!!! It was amazing!! I really am enjoying this New Years Resolution!!! Keeps me active and helping me find new things to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment