Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge....

I CAN NOT believe that it is already November!!!! This year has really zoomed! (which is kinda good, since it was a pretty stressful year!). I am looking forward to 2012, hoping it goes better than 2011. I had such a great weekend, Friday night I went and hung out with my sister! We watch "Jumping the Broom" and ate pizza! Saturday morning I had to get an oil change (a 20 minute job took an hour and a half!!!!). I at least was able to get a lot of reading done while I was waiting. I had a ton of errands to run on Saturday! I then came home and made a Taco Salad for my friend Sarah's Fall Party. I thought I should take a picture of me cooking for 
proof that it does happen once in awhile!!! hahaha!



        
 Proof....hahaha!

We had such a great time at the party! We ate a TON of food (there was only 4 of us) and I failed to get any pictures!!!! We had to laugh at ourselves.....we were sitting around the living room, drinking coffee and watching House Hunters and makeover shows!!!! lol! We are officially getting old!!! It was so much fun though, just a great time of relaxing! 
On Sunday, I went along with the youth from church to "Judgment House." We had about 25 of us! It was such a great time. Judgment House is a Halloween alternative about what happens to you when you die! It really impacted the kids and a few of them actually made commitments to the Lord! It was a great day!!!! Yesterday was Halloween and I usually don't do much for it, but I did dress Luci up!!!! O my, she was soooo soooo mad at me!!! lol!! But she sure did look cute!!!



 Yes, Yes I Did!!!! hahahaha!

For the month of November, I gave myself a 30 day challenge. I am not much of a lipstick wearer! I am always in lip gloss or chapstick, but lipstick, not so much!!! So I thought it would be fun to wear lipstick every single day of the month of November!!!!!! Then maybe I will be used to seeing my face in color!!! haha! I love Clinique's Black Honey lipstick!!! I bought it at Sephora some time ago and since I hardly wear it I have almost a full tube left! hahaha! So here is a picture of me on my 1st day of the challenge, don't mind the hair, I got up late today!!!!



What kind of challenges do you like to do? 
Hope you all have a great day!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment