Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Working It........

I have been working on my 2011 paper book!!!! My photos are a little big for the 4x6 page so I had to poke a hole through my friend Melissa's eye!!!! not good! Hopefully I will be able to figure out these things! I am trying to stock up on book rings so I can make a few books and try to sell them. We'll see, haven't decided on that yet! I have been horrible about taking pictures. I went out with some friends Friday night to dinner and a movie....no pictures to prove it! And then Saturday night we had a birthday party for my friend Shannon.....no pictures to prove that one either! I am slipping!!!!! I need to start working on that! Pretty excited that I have 2 photo shoots lined up in the near future! Since this year has been pretty crazy and not normal- I am hoping to get back into my photography once things start to settle down! So much to do, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment