Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Fun.....

For the 1st time in my life - I actually took pictures of my daily life.  I am usually the one who take pictures of every one else- so to document 
my weekend with photos was pretty cool! 




Friday night started off with a bang!!! I went to the mall (I haven't been there in FOREVER!). It was so nice to do some shopping! I love the jewelry at Forever 21! Cheap and Fashionable! My kind of shopping! I got 3 Fall candles from Bath and Body Works (I got a really good deal on them!) I picked up a few scarfs and some jewelry. I then got a couple of really 
really cute Fall tops from Ann Taylor Loft!




I then took myself to Target! I didn't find what I was 
looking for but I did find some of this:





 I am usually not too adventurous in my Starbucks drinks but I have been trying the Fall drinks and they have been fantastic! A few weeks ago I tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte and loved it! So I decided to try the Salted Caramel Mocha!!!! Yum!!!! I will be so sad when these drinks are gone!!!



After a full night of shopping I then came home and cooked some dinner! Chicken Breast w/ mozzarella cheese. So so good! 




Saturday morning I got up early and headed down to the Canton Farmer's Market! I love this picture of the pumpkins. I picked up a few for my porch! I was going to get some Mums in Canton but I couldn't find any that I liked at the price I wanted.....so I headed over to the Massillon Farmer's Market! 




They had a great selection of Mums and they were only 3/$10! I got the 3 that I wanted and I am thinking about going back this week to get a 
few more! You can NEVER have enough flowers!



Here is a picture of some of my goodies! The other Mum is in the front seat! I love this time of year!!!! 



So after I went to the Market's, my Mom, sister-in-law and little nephew went to some garage sales. WE DID AWESOME!!!!! I got a ton of new stuff for the house!!!! I was so happy! I was trying to be discreet when I took this picture! I didn't want the owner of the garage sale to think I was a freak! So this was the best picture I could get! :)



So I then went home and finished reading "The Help"- o my! Such a great book! I loved it!!!! I later went to Wal Mart and look what is for sale already!!!! CRAZYNESS!!!! This year I think we are getting a real tree! We are going to be in a bigger house and I already am figuring out the perfect corner for it! :) I really do love this time of year though! I love walking through the stores and looking at all the Fall and Christmas decorations! 
It just puts me in a great mood!




I thought this looked pretty cool! My family will be moving out of the house in about 3 weeks so I now have to get serious about what color I am going to paint my room. I am looking into a soft gray color- 
but I just haven't been able to find the right one!!! 



More Mums!!!! 


Sunday I had to work in the afternoon, so this is what my lunch looked like before hand! Mix of Tomatoes, Cucumbers and Olive Oil!!! So good!!!! 
It was a really good weekend! Sad it is over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment