Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Write This One Down........

WOW...I am impressed with myself! 2 days in a row! haha! Well work is kinda slow, so I am killing time. I was wondering what I was going to write about since I don't have many pictures right now. I was thinking that today would be an encouragement post! I love reading blogs and finding scripture verses, positive sayings and meaningful quotes. They always seem to soften my heart and give me the reminder that God is for me even if I am going through a hard time. Hopefully some of these will help you 
if you are going through a tough time right now.

Galatians 5:26
"We will not compare ourselves with each other as if one of us were better and another wiser. We have far more interesting things to do with our lives. 
Each of us is an original."

Beth Moore, So Long Insecurity
"Every no God has issued to me was to keep me from missing
 a glorious and far greater yes."

Zephaniah 3:17
"The Lord your God is with you; the mighty One will save you. He will rejoice over you. You will rest in His love; He will sing and be joyful about you."

Hope these bring you some encouragement for the day. Have a great one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment