Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oops.......

Good Morning!!!!!! I think I am the worse blogger EVER!!!!! It has been 2 weeks! not good! I am going to have to work on that! ALSO- just to top off being the worse blogger ever--I am not going to do Wish List Wednesday! 
I thought I would share what I already have! 

I have always been a fan of World Market. We have one in town, but it is in a weird spot and so I always forget about it!!!! Until now!!!! This past Saturday I went in there to just browse around! Let me just tell you------
I forgot what I was missing! I love, love, love it! Their prices are not bad either....I would say they are a mix between Target and Pier One! The stuff in there is just adorable! I think I might pay them a visit EVER weekend! 
I have been looking for a new jewelry stand for my bedroom. 
I found this one there for only $25 bucks! I fell in love with it instantly! 


Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment